A full-featured Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
- Search Shortcuts: Faster search - type your queries directly into the address bar.
- Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
- Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
- Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
- Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
- Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
- Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.
Unpinned Opera does not pin itself back to Windows’ taskbar anymore. Many of you reported this issue to us under the last blog post – thank you!
Red UI elements in high-DPI issue are fixed
Global menu in Unity is back
Current theme is now updated when selecting it from “Customize start page”